Join Simon Ambrose, CEO of the National Trust of Australia, Victoria (NTAV) for a lecture sharing the heritage of Australia – from past to present to future. The NTAV has played a key role in the protection of Australia’s legacy. After celebrating their 60th anniversary in 2016, Simon and his team have begun charting a vision for the future and a road map to achieve it. During this lecture, Simon will outline some of NTAV’s plans.
Australia’s heritage is an amalgamation of socialisation, environment, buildings, bridges, roads, gardens, trees, landscapes – everything in and around us. The NTAV is an independent non-profit supported by a large community base and is the premier heritage and conservation organisation in the state. The organisation’s role is to not only plan for the future but preserve the vibrant past of the community.
- Who: Simon Ambrose, NTAV, in partnership with the Royal Historical Society of Victoria
- What: Lecture and Q&A with National Trust of Australia CEO, Simon Ambrose
- When: Tuesday, 16 May 2017 / Lecture at 5.45pm with Q&A immediately following
- Where: Royal Historical Society of Victoria, 239 A’Beckett Street, Melbourne 3000 / 9326 9288 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: RHSV members free or $10 for non-members
239 A'Beckett St
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Google map and directions