Executive Officer (0.2 FTE)
Our Executive Officer is planning to retire during the second half of 2020. We are therefore recruiting someone to succeed her.
Initially, and for a period that will conclude with the retirement of the current employee, the new appointee will job-share with the current Executive Officer (also 0.2 FTE). During that period, the new appointee will focus on our long-standing History Roadshow program and will receive hand-over guidance about other duties from the current Executive Officer.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Knowledge and understanding of the history profession
- Interest and skill in promoting the value of history
- Administrative experience and organisational skills (with a good eye for detail)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
- General competence with audio/visual media and specific experience with online conferencing platforms
Please click HERE to download the Position Description as a PDF, including information on how to apply.
Applications close by email at 5 pm on Monday 4 May 2020.
Interviews will be held via Zoom during the morning of Friday 8 May 2020.