We are so grateful for your contributions and support!
Donating to us this financial year will support our work, including newer initiatives such as:
- Supporting recent history graduates with a free one-year Friends membership
- Developing our capacity for online and hybrid communication
And you’ll know that you’re helping to advocate for history and to educate Victorians about the value of history.
- The History Council of Victoria is registered as a Cultural Organisation with the Australian Government and is able to receive tax-deductible donations for its cultural purposes from Australian taxpayers.
- Donations of $2.00 or more are tax deductible, and each donor will receive a receipt that confirms this.
- Donations will be banked into the History Council of Victoria Public Fund. This a tax deductible fund listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.