Sharing our knowledge and advocating for history
Become a Friend of the History Council of Victoria to support us in advocating for history in Victoria!
Your assistance will allow us to continue to share history with Victorians through our valuable seminars and lectures and the VCE History Roadshow.
As a Friend of the History Council of Victoria, you will receive a range of benefits including:
- Free or discounted rate for tickets to HCV events including the annual lecture
- First notification and priority booking for all HCV events including the annual lecture
- Exclusive access to Friends-only events, behind-the-scenes tours, field trips and roadshows
- Access to mentoring/networking opportunities
- Ability to ‘submit your event’ to the HCV Calendar
And you’ll know that you’re helping to advocate for history and to educate Victorians about the value of history.
Membership of the Friends costs $30 for 12 months from the time of joining.
In addition, many Friends wish to make a donation above the membership fee. We have a Donor Members category for those who are able and willing to contribute more to the costs of our work.
There is a $300 category for institutions and corporations.
All donations above the $30 membership level are tax deductible.
Click HERE to read about some of the past, present and forthcoming events and activities for the HCV Friends.
We keep all Friends informed of future events via an exclusive 'Alert' email newsletter.
Click HERE to sign up!
Donor members (both individual and corporate/institutional) will be directed to first pay the $30 annual subscription, then add an additional donation. We appreciate your support!