Sharing our knowledge and advocating for history
Become a Friend of the History Council of Victoria to support us in advocating for history in Victoria!
Friend of the HCV: $30 for 12 months from the time of joining.
Donor Member (Individual)*: become a Friend of the HCV for $30 plus your choice of donation
Donor Member (Institutional)*: become a Friend of the HCV for $30 plus $270
All donations above the $30 membership level are tax deductible.
*Donor members (both individual and corporate/institutional) will be directed to first pay the $30 annual subscription, then add an additional donation. We appreciate your support!
As a Friend of the History Council of Victoria, you will receive a range of benefits including:
- Free or discounted rate for tickets to HCV events including the annual lecture
- First notification and priority booking for all HCV events including the annual lecture
- Exclusive access to Friends-only events, behind-the-scenes tours, field trips and roadshows
- Access to mentoring/networking opportunities
- Ability to ‘submit your event’ to the HCV Calendar
- Be part of our Book+Author HCV Friends Book Club
- We keep all Friends informed of future events via an exclusive 'Alert' email newsletter.
And you’ll know that you’re helping to advocate for history and to educate Victorians about the value of history.
Click HERE to read about some of the past, present and forthcoming events and activities for the HCV Friends.
Click HERE to sign up!