Sharing our knowledge and advocating for history
Become a Friend of the History Council of Victoria to support us in advocating for history in Victoria!
Your assistance will allow us to continue to share history with Victorians through our valuable education programs, roadshows and lectures.
As a Friend of the History Council of Victoria, you will receive a range of benefits including:
- Discounted rate for tickets to HCV events including the annual lecture
- First notification and priority booking for all HCV events including the annual lecture
- Exclusive access to Friends-only events, behind-the-scenes tours, field trips and roadshows
- Access to mentoring/networking opportunities
- Discounts with publishers (details forthcoming)
- Ability to ‘submit your event’ to the HCV Calendar
And you’ll know that you’re helping to advocate for history and to educate Victorians about the value of history.
Subscription to the program costs $30 for 12 months from the time of joining.
Click HERE to read about some of the past, present and forthcoming events and activities for the HCV Friends.
We keep all Friends informed of future events via an exclusive 'Alert' email newsletter.
Click HERE to sign up!