Many career pathways benefit from the study of history at post-secondary level.
- Where can history take you? Print resource
- Why choose the Humanities? Presentation
- [email protected] - Humanities21 Interview with Historian Alicia Cerreto
- Report on careers of history graduates
- Careers in Humanities resources highlight the key skills that students develop when they study Humanities, as well as the career pathways they can pursue.
The Careers in Humanities resources were created by project partners from the History Teachers’ Association of Victoria, the Geography Teachers’ Association of Victoria, Social Education Victoria, the Victorian Association for Philosophy in Schools, the History Council of Victoria, Humanities 21, and the Professional Historians Association (Victoria & Tasmania).
The project partners would like to acknowledge the support of the Victorian Government and the Department of Education and Training.