All who RSVP for a Making Public Histories event will automatically be added to the mailing list for the History Council of Victoria's free E-news bulletin. Explore past editions here.
If you have suggestions for future seminar topics in the Making Public Histories series, please email us.
You can follow us on social media:
Here are some additional ways to stay involved with the organisations who make these events happen:
History Council of Victoria
- Endorse the Value of History, a statement developed co-operatively by the HCV and the History Councils of New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia.
- Sign up as a Friend of the HCV. Friends can add their own history-related events in Victoria to the HCV's shared calendar.
- Donations are always welcome. Amounts over $2 are tax-deductible for Australian tax-payers.
- Join the community of supporters who donate or leave a bequest to Monash.
Old Treasury Building
- Subscribe to the free OTB Gazette by providing your email address in the 'Keep up-to-date' box at the foot of the Home page.
- Provide financial support by submitting your details through the contact form.